White Sox (disambiguation)
(Redirected from White socks)Jump to navigation Jump to search
White Sox primarily refers to the Chicago White Sox, a professional baseball team.
White Sox or White socks may also refer to:
Active baseball and softball teams
Defunct baseball teams
- GCL White Sox
- Evansville White Sox
- Glens Falls White Sox
- Louisville White Sox
- Monroe White Sox
- Philadelphia White Stockings
- Tampa White Sox
- Wisconsin Rapids White Sox
Renamed baseball teams
- Bradenton Marauders, known as the Sarasota White Sox 1989-93.
- Bristol Pirates, known as the Bristol White Sox 1995-2013.
- Chicago Cubs, originally known as the Chicago White Stockings 1870-71 and 1874-89.
- Great Falls Voyagers, known as the Great Falls White Sox 2003-07.
- Lockport Locks, known as the Lockford White Sox 1942-43.
- Lynchburg Hillcats, known as the Lynchburg White Sox 1963-69.
- South Bend Silver Hawks, known as the South Bend White Sox 1988-93.
- Tennessee Smokies, known as the Knoxville White Sox 1972-80.
- White-socks (Middle-earth), an animal in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
- White socks (insect), also known as a black fly, any member of the insect family Simuliidae
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title White Sox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.